Oh My - the school list is LONG....

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ok so, I just posted a few days ago how we should remain calm during this back to school season. Well I take that back! LOL. I just realized all the stuff I have to get for my teenager!!! My husband brought up the fact that we will have a teenager for the next 6 years. OMG.

Anyway, this child has grown over the summer like a weed! I pulled out her clothes and she can't fit ANYTHING!!! So, here I am last minute - buying everything!!!




So here goes my list:

Jeans
Khakis
Tops
Cardigans
Sweaters
Undershirts
Undies
Socks
Sneakers
Shoes
Church clothes
-----------------
pens
pencils
highlighters
paper
notebook
dividers
erasers
5 x 7 index cards
colored pencils
ruler
folders
book bag
lunch bag
pencil case
---------------
lunch meat
snacks
juice

And I have 3 days left. I need another job!!! What is your list looking like?




2 comments:

May said...

Wow is sure a very long list. Hope you get all in time. Thanks for visiting my blog and i hope you have a fun filled weekend. xx

Laila @OnlyLaila said...

I don't know why I waited until the last minute to buy stuff for the boy. There's a big resale event in a few weeks so I'm going to try to hold off until then. The funniest thing on his list is silver polish.

Post a Comment

Any Comments??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget