Flat Shoe Follow up!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

..... just following up from the flat shoes post I did the other day. So I went looking on line to find some shoes just to see what they had out there. Of course, my teenager did not like what I liked, so we just headed out to the mall. Thank Goodness, first stop Macy's. The sales guy was very energetic (almost too energetic for me) and helpful. ***Thanks Graig for all your help***

We found two pairs of shoes! It did not take us too long to find them either!




We also managed to hit her favorite stores and be back in the house by 8:30!! Yesterday was a good day! Funny thing, because of the hurricane Irene, school has not started yet! More time for me! Yay!

1 comments:

K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy said...

Glad that you all found some awesome shoes.

Post a Comment

Any Comments??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget