Back to School

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Well it's that time of year! Back to school can be a treacherous time of year. But, if we plan carefully, look for the sales, and shop before the masses wake up - we can get it done!


I found on Wal-Mart website, I think it would be helpful to many parents!!
Donna Raskin, who is a school teacher gives some tips!
1. Help your kids relax.
2. Don't sweat the school supplies.
3. Learn how your child learns**** (I think this is imperative to successful learning)
4. Don't ignore the 'I don't feel well'.
5. Treat me, but not with treats.
6. Hands off the projects.
7. All grades are not created equally.
8. All of life is Middle School. (Oh! Ok...)
9. Ignore the eye rolling.
10. Manners do matter!
To get the full article please go to :


http://instoresnow.walmart.com/article.aspx?Center=BackToSchool&id=99345

The article is a great source of information for parents who may be feeling the anxiety of back to school time creeping up on them!





2 comments:

Mary Frances S. said...

Hey there! I love your site and the idea of gift baskets. So creative! I'm a new follower from Monday Mingle. Would love for you to follow me back at

http://willandmaryfrances.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great tips for back to school. My son is heading to preschool so next year will be a big year for me. I have been making notes from the great blog posts I have been reading. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Any Comments??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget