My Office

Friday, January 18, 2013

The doors will remain closed...
Ok, so I have an office now. And for the first several months it served as a storage area. I finally got in there and started making it look like an office. I cleared out the boxes, and the junk!!! Now I have been able to get in here, it's like a different world OUTSIDE the house, especially when I close the doors!!!


My husband is not used to it yet, he's trying to figure out why I have the doors closed.... So he keeps coming in asking me stuff. Hilarious! The doors will remain closed when I am in here. I'm going to make this my vacation space. I am soo focused in here. I love it.

My new space is wonderful! Now I have to decorate. This is gonna be exciting! The doors will remain closed...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any Comments??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget