Puppy Love

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bailee has been a wonderful addition to our family. She has been life changing for me. Before Bailee, I could not imagine getting up in the morning at 6:00 to do anything! Now I get up, and walk with her. I noticed so many things!! One, I do not dread the cool weather in the early mornings anymore, the cool breeze wakes me up. Two, the birds have real conversations in the mornings! Three, I tend not to be late for work. I enjoy the stillness of the morning now.

Also when we take her out, people are so much more friendly towards us. I have had so many people strike up a conversation with me about the puppy. People want to hold the puppy and talk to us! Bailee brings out the friendly in folks. I think its great!

She has forced me to be more patient and laid back - as she tears up my shoes and lays across my furniture! We will be going to puppy training soon! She is so dang cute. I love my puppy. But - When can I stop buying puppy pads???

Puppy Lover's Basket


Yours Truly,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any Comments??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget