and then there was ......Bailee

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ok so, in the house of Baskets, what was my pre-teen thinking when she said, Mommy, I want a puppy."

She had been begging us for months, almost a year. Finally, I gave in. What was I thinking?? So, we got Bailee! After a week of coming up with a name and a proper spelling ( my daughter wanted to spell it Baelie), we agreed on Bailee. So, here she is!

Before her arrival, of course we lost our minds buying cute pink toys, Blue dog food (bluebuffalo.com), beds, carriers, dog bowls etc.! You guys have to see the bowls:




I grew up with dogs - but they were English Mastiffs, so the care is totally different! Bailee is an arm dog. Can we say, no clue? So anyway, we got her this funky pad,




...and some really cool toys...



But she would rather play with my......


...and my....



.... and she prefers to sleep on my....



and there we have it. Bailee our newest edition. Mommy is tired... But, a puppy is a wonderful gift if you are up to it!!!

3 comments:

RRyan said...

Awwww that's so adorable!

Laila @OnlyLaila said...

I can't wait to meet Bailey!

Sadi said...

Thanks Ladies!!

Post a Comment

Any Comments??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget